You and me both. This week was certainly far more of a challenge than I expected. Something my team leader at Youth Camp told me though is that it's good to be weak sometimes; it helps us realize that we're not the strong ones and we can't rely on ourselves.
I'm right there with you Jeremy. Its like Paul talks about in 2 Corinthians. Its the thorn in our side so we may not become conceited and boast of our own doing. Praying for you dude.
You and me both. This week was certainly far more of a challenge than I expected.
ReplyDeleteSomething my team leader at Youth Camp told me though is that it's good to be weak sometimes; it helps us realize that we're not the strong ones and we can't rely on ourselves.
So true.. Thanks, Shan. I appreciate it :)
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you Jeremy. Its like Paul talks about in 2 Corinthians. Its the thorn in our side so we may not become conceited and boast of our own doing. Praying for you dude.
ReplyDelete